We all know it wouldn’t be a water trial in the Pacific Northwest without rain, and this year was no exception! The rain held off until Sunday, but the rain and drizzle didn’t put a damper on a wonderful PNWPWDC water trial at Flowing Lake State Park in Snohomish, WA. A special thanks to Kathryn Monroe, who was an outstanding judge.
None of this could have happened without the work of our fantastic volunteers. Thanks to all our stewards and everyone else who helped to support this event; your hard work was greatly appreciated—and we could not have done it without you.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers, and to everyone who entered. We had many that were SOOO close, so we’ll plan to see you all next year!
PNWPWDC Water Trial Results:
Saturday, September 11, 2010
- Havoc (CH Cutwater Law and Order), handled by Mary Alice Davis
- Eve (CH Stargazer Evening Sonata Do Gato CD RE OAP AJP), handled by Hallie Howe
- Ready (Stargazer Ready About TD), handled by Jim Smith
- Tsuzi (D’Agua Tsunami RN CGC), handled by Julie Hicks
- Zoe (CH Armada’s Purple Haze AGNS AWD AGNJS), handled by Elodie Mathison
- Cooper (Lookout’s FV Fierce Allegiance AWD), handled by Julie Hicks
- Breeze (Adia Bay’s Breeze Right By CD AF RA OAJ NA WWD), handled Dixie Matson
- Bella, 2nd leg (CH Stargazer’s Astrud Isabella CD RA CWD SROM), handled by Amanda Ford
- Rio, 2nd leg (CH U-CDX Echobay’s Life Guard CWD CDX AGN, CWD), handled by Greg Illchuk
Team Spirit Award
- Ready and Jim Smith
Sunday, September 12, 2010
- Ray (Glenllyn’s Something Special), handled by Sarah Kahn
- Shaddy (Agua Dulce’s Shadon Beni), handled by Barbara Temple-Thurston
- Pearl (Intl CH Sisu’s Life’s an Oyster AX MXJ AWD), handled by Bruce Howe
Courier Water Dog Excellent
- Bella (CH Stargazer’s Astrud Isabella CD RA CWD SROM), handled by Amanda Ford
Team Spirit Award
- Pearl and Bruce Howe