2018 Dog and Member Recognition
At the upcoming Annual Meeting and Holiday Party on Sunday, December 2, our club would like to recognize our member’s achievements with their dogs.
Three Important Questions
- Has your dog done something wonderful this year?
- Are you coming to the Annual Meeting and Holiday Party on Sunday, December 2?
- Would you like your dog to be recognized by all those who attend?
If you answered “Yes” to all three questions, then let us know by completing the recognition application below.
Things We Recognize:
- New Titles: Any title, CGC, CH, MACH, PACH, etc.
- Venues: Agility, Rally, Obedience, Nose Work, Barn Hunt, Water, Therapy, Tracking, Hunting, Conformation, etc.
- Ancient Mariner: Dogs that are 10 years and older
Deadline: in order to prepare to recognition your dog at the Annual Meeting and Holiday Party, your dog’s information must be received by November 18, 2018.