- This event has passed.
2021 Annual Meeting and Holiday Party
December 12, 2021 @ 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
Celebrate the season at the club’s Holiday Party and Annual Meeting. The Holiday Party is a great place to meet old friends and make new friends, both human and canine.
Members and non-members are welcome to attend.
The Holiday Party and Annual Meeting will be held in the training building at Crystal Creek Farms, Woodinville, WA
Date: Sunday December 12, 2021
Time: 11:30 – 3 PM
Location: Crystal Creek Farms, Woodinville, WA
- Holiday Potluck
- Annual Meeting that includes the election of officers by Regular members present.
- Year-end celebration and acknowledgement of club members and their dogs.
- K9 Gift Exchange – each guest who wishes to participate with their Portuguese Water Dog should bring a gift. The gift is for the dogs! ($10 max)
Holiday Potluck Lunch
- Club will provide ham and rolls
- If your Last Name begins with A to I: bring entrée or side dish
- If your Last Name begins with J to S: bring dessert
- If your Last Name begins with T to Z: bring salad or appetizer
All Covid-19 WA Mandated Restrictions will be required, and be sure to wear your festive Mask and attire for a club photo!
The Holiday Party and Annual Meeting will be held in the training building at Crystal Creek Farms, Woodinville, WA.
When turning onto the gravel lane from 222nd Street SE, drive SLOWLY all the way down the lane until you come to the end; the driveway forks. Take the left branch of the fork onto Bark Ave and you’re there! Drive SLOW!